HARRY STYLES

The last few days I have been obsessed with Harry's new album. It's honestly so good I think everyone should have a listen. Here are some of my favorite lyrics from his new album. My favorite song is Kiwi. Listen to his new album here.




"Just let me know, I'll be at the door, at the door
Hoping you'll come around
Just let me know I'll be on the floor, on the floor
Maybe we'll work it out"

"We don't talk about it,
It's something we don't do"

"Cause once you go without it
Nothing else will do"

-meet me in the hallway



"You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky"

"You look pretty good down here
But you ain't really good"

"Will we ever learn? We've been here before
It's just what we know"


-sign of the times



"How would I tell her that she's all I think about?
Well, I guess she just found out"

"I met her once and wrote a song about her"

-carolina



"Same lips red, same eyes blue
Same white shirt, couple more tattoos
But it's not you and it's not me"

"Sounds like something that I used to feel
But I can't touch what I see"

"We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat"

"Telling those stories we already told
'Cause we don't say what we really mean"

-two ghosts



"We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong"

"Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home"

"We're running through the garden
Oh, where nothing bothered us"

"But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough"


-sweet creature



"That I'm still the only one who's been in love with me"

"Broke a finger knocking on your bedroom door
I got splinters in my knuckles crawling across the floor"

"Couldn't take you home to mother in a skirt that short
But I think that's what I like about it"

-only angel



"She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it
I'm kinda into it"

"When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus
In a black dress, she's such an actress"

"And now she's all over me, it's like I paid for it
It's like I paid for it, I'm gonna pay for this"

-kiwi



"Tell me something, tell me something
You don't know nothing, just pretend you do"

"And I've been praying, I never did before"

-ever since new york



"I told you, but I know you never listen"

"Tempted, you know
Apologies are never gonna fix this"

-woman



"We haven't spoke since you went away
Comfortable silence is so overrated
Why won't you ever be the first one to break?
Even my phone misses your call, by the way"

"Maybe one day you'll call me and tell me that you're sorry, too
But you, you never do"

-from the dining table




Tags:

Share:

0 reacties